Selasa, 24 September 2013

The roads out of the country with english fluently




The roads out of the country with english fluently
I've always a walk abroad but my english is mediocre. One day my English course, but none of the English chapter that I do not understand from the core to learn the English language and every time I see someone else who speaks English fluently, I wanted to like it very fluent in speaking English. everytime i learn sometimes what I've learned that I often forget and most words, makes me forget is a noun, adjective and other words that I think hard to remember and understand, because at that time I still thinking about my college so I'm not too focused on the English language. I wanted to learn English to know the contents of the scientific journals are very useful at the time I made ​​a scientific task. I used to dream of a trip to abroad but my english is plagued with mediocre. I wish my dream fluently in English and Korean language, I want to go to korea for go to college and work there, and it was all a dream that I could not make happen and it was just a dream. And this is the dream that I dreamed of and hopefully materialize. 
by cut afria

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar